Deviant since Jan 20, 2009 | Premium Member until May 4, 2015
Can't tango; broken back
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
001. Real name: My friends call me Lucifer. 002. Nickname(s): I don't have one, I'm afraid. I'm sure someone has a mean name for me, but I don't know it. 003. Zodiac Sign: Leo, or Yang Wood Tiger. 004. Male or Female: I am a fabulous unicorn! 005. Nursery: Somewhere in Maryland? 006. Primary School: Elementary school? Uh, somewhere in Texas and in New York. We moved a lot when I was a kid. 007. Secondary School: Essex Junction HS, Hopewell Junction HS, Burlington HS. 008. Hair Color: Dark brown with a couple gray hairs.
009. Long or Short: Short. Very short.
010. Loud or Quiet: Oh lord, I have no indoor voice. Like, BRIAN BLESSED loud. 011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans during the day, sweats in bed.
012: Phone or Camera: For what purpose? I don't like talking on the phone so I'm gonna say camera.
013. Health Freak: Not really, no. I figure I'm too old and broken for it to be worth the effor any more.
014. Drink or Smoke: Hate smoking. I usually don't drink enough to get more than tipsy. I don't like the taste of alcohol, so I drink hard cider, kreik lambric beer, the quality vodka, brandy, rum mixed drinks, champagne, that sort of stuff.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Is it still a crush if you're married? 016. Political orientation: Humanitarian? Politics is such a circus act. I get extremely enraged with stuff but nothing seems to change. I do vote, though. 017. Piercings: No, I have a "thing" about having stuff stuck in me. 018. Tattoos: I've got a little tiny biohazard symbol which was my "let's see if I can cope with the needle" one, a leaping rat, and Jack Skellington.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]
019. Airplane: Yeah, we flew back and forth to visit relatives when I was a kid. Most recently the 19 hour flight to get to South Africa. There was a lot of scary turbulence as we were coming into Cape Town - as in, being lifted from the seat and passengers screaming - but by then I was too tired to care. 020. Car Accident: The worst one was driving on the Taconic State Parkway one night and slamming into a deer. Totaled the car, which was almost a relief because that car sucked.
021. Fist Fight: A couple in high school, and I had some guys follow me and push me around one night walking home from work, but I just sort of ignored them.
022. First piercing: I tried earring once but it creeped me out, so no. 023. First Best Friend: I honestly don't recall. I'm friendly but not social. 024. First Instrument: I don't have any musical talent.
025. First award: The first one I really recall was a Gold Key/ Blue Ribbon in some scholastic art contest. I was way more excited about the robot dinosaurs at the museum where they were presenting the prize than the prize itself! 026. First Crush: George McFly. 027. First Language: English. 028. First Big Vacation: Going to the beach in Cape May, New Jersey when I was a little kid. We had a nice hotel room right on the beach and stayed for a week.
029. Last Person you talked to: My mother in law just now - she wants me to go do Tai Chi with her in an hour. 030. Last Person You Texted: I don't think I've ever texted. 031. Last Person You Watched: I forget, but I'm sure they're awesome and talented! 032. Last Food You Ate: Peanut butter sandwich, guavas, Coke Zero 033. Last Movie You Watched: Love at First Bite 034. Last Song You listened to: Robbie Wessels 'Liewe ouers' (dear parents)
035. Last Thing You Bought: A Pinkie Pie toy from McDonalds for my brother in law.
036. Last Person You Hugged: My cat Oscar.
037. Food: Deep dish pizza with black olives and mushrooms
038. Drinks: Coke Zero, nartje juice. That's about all I drink, actually.
039. Clothing: Jeans, amusing t-shirts. I don't really bother dressing myself up. 040. Book: Arg . . . . so hard to choose. 041. Color: PURPLE 042. Flower: Audrey 2 043: Music:
Piet's band, Strident (Oingo Boingo for bands I'm not married to a member of) 044. Movie: I would have to say Re-Animator but goddamn that's a tough choice. 046. Subjects: Well, I haven't been in school for a looooong time . . . I was good in English and Art (duh).
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047. [ ] Kissed in the rain 048. [X] Celebrated Halloween. 049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken 050. [ ] Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone 051. [X] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation 052. [ ] Weapons 053. [ ] Breath fire 054. [ ] Had an Abortion 055. [X] Done something you've Regretted 056. [ ] Broke a Promise 057. [ ] Kept a Secret 058. [X] Pretended To Be Happy 059.  Met Someone Who Changed Your Life. 060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick 061. [ ] Left The Country 062. [X] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it. That would be the lambric beer. 063. [X] Cried Over The Silliest Thing. Mostly movies. 064.  Ran a Mile 065. [X] Went To the Beach
066.  Stayed Single
067. Eating: Nothing
068. Drinking: I wish. 069. Getting Ready To: Go do Tai Chi, apparently. 070. Listening To: They Might Be Giants "Constellation" 071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Working on a commission, maybe get groceries. 072. Waiting For: Bedtime
073. Want Kids: No. I would be the worst parent. I don't like yelling, messes, my stuff being touched, being bothered, basically anything involving children. 074. Want To Get Married: I'm still waiting to get officially married - it's crazy difficult to get married to someone in another country as it turns out. 075. Careers in mind: I'd still like to be a mildly famous and well off novelist someday.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL
076. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
077. Shorter or Taller: Don't really care. 078. Romantic or Spontaneous: I don't really know . . . romantic, I guess. I don't react well to surprises. 079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Arms? It's not something I think about. 080. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive, I guess. 081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship, I'm too possessive for hook ups. 082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: These are some annoying questions, man.
HAVE YOU EVER
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I had a couple contact lens fall out and make their way into Narnia. 084. Ran Away From Home: No. 085. Held A Weapon for Self Defense: Yeah. I carried mace when I used to ride public transit, because I've been threatened. 086. Killed Somebody: OF COURSE NOT OFFICER 087. Broken Someone's Heart: No, I'm not that great. 088. Been Arrested: Yeah :/
089. Discovered that this list is missing question No. 89?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
090. Yourself: Not really. 091. Miracles: Nope. 092. Love at First Sight: English uses the word 'love' to signify a lot of different emotional states, so this is kind of a squirmy question. 093. Heaven: No. 094. Santa Claus: Sure, why not. 096. Magic: Nope.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Yes 098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Things could be better, things could be worse. 099. Are You Happy With The Person You're With: Yes, although he could stand some domestication.